Carole has over 10 years of experience in public relations with specific expertise in government relations having developed good relationships with government stakeholders at various levels with first hand experience of government lobbying in Kenya.
She also has extensive experience in Consumer PR having worked with with some of Kenya’s largest brands such as Safaricom, Multichoice Kenya Limited, East Africa Breweries, Unilever Kenya Limited, Lóreal East Africa and Deacon Kenya Limited amongst others and has made these brands come alive through great conceptualization and brand positioning.
KEY COMPETENCIES & SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Developing new event concepts and techniques, new product development launches among other forms of innovation.
- Leadership and strategic direction in brand PR.
- Large Events – Launch of Safaricom MPESA, CEO Forum “Post Election”, Kenyans for Kenyan Campaign.
- Headed the Conference Management team for the 12th COMESA Summit held in 2008 with 13 Heads of State.
- Headed the team working on the AGOA Forum which was held from the 3-7th August 2009 with Hillary Clinton and the Head of States from various AGOA State Heads.
- Headed the team working on the East African Regional Summit which was held in July 2009 with visiting Head of States from the EAC regions.
- Headed the Gina Din team that handled the AGRF Forum in Arusha 2012 and was the lead person dealing with protocol and VIP management. Instrumental in pushing the AGRF Conference agenda with the Republic of Tanzania Government especially Hon. Jakaya’s Kikwete.
- Crisis Communications for the Kenya Airways, flight 507 which departed from Duoala Airport and crashed in Cameroon. Was part of the team that set up and managed the three communication centers: “Customer Enquiries” at the Intercontinental Hotel, “Media Centre” at Panari Centre and “Crisis Management Centre” at the Kenya Airways Head Quarters in Embakasi